Sunday, June 23, 2013

Project 2 (Part 2)

This is the second question I did, which is to animate out a character's personality or attitude while walking. And I thought of a attitude, which is happy with a little bit of proud. These are the screen shots. 


#Expressions
(Blinking of the eyes)

(Rolling of the eyeballs)

(Lifting up of a side of eyebrown)



#Happy hands gesture


Lifting up the legs higher to enhance the feeling inside the robot (Happy)



I also faced the same problem as the first robot, the timing and the rig in some parts of the robot. I tried a lot other ways like giving more keyframe to stabilize the smoothness of the walking, but it end up making me very confused and made me make even more mistakes and I have to edit and redo more than three times in total. I think is very hassle and ineffective but I could not think of anything else. Hence I follow the reference that I researched on, and just follow the key walking poses relevantly. I would say that I done poorly in this animation because this action movement is by my own. 

And here are the final video on part 2:

(side view)



(front view)




(Perspective view)


No comments:

Post a Comment