Friday, May 24, 2013

Video references

Before I start on my work, I had to find tutorial videos because I am not sure of the steps to make the relevant effect for the project. I had found a few tutorial videos, which I think is relevant for the part of the video and I am willing to learn from the video.

This is a simple and understandable tutorial video I could found in YouTube. This would be the last part to cut away the ending nicely for the video.



This is another cool and interesting effect I found in YouTube, which I feel that it will give a very strong impact for the tagline and the awareness message, given the background color and the audio spectrum at the center of the video, I feel that it could attract the viewer's attention more.



This regeneration tutorial video will be used on the part where after the computer was saved, I will not copy the whole concept, but will adapt this effect and modify inside my video.




I feel that by giving this glow effect is not enough for that part of the video, hence I went to search for more new and relevant videos I could add in, and I found this heatwave effect which I think can add on to the computer, so like it symbolizes a change/recovery of the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment