Sunday, June 23, 2013

Character Posing

In this week, I learnt how to post a character, which is the spiderman. It is considered one of the easy job in 3D. I learnt more shorcut keys to help my posing time effectively. This is the one I did in class which Mr George taught in class.



The final ending pose.

The exercise also asked me to do another two related poses of the behavioral of spiderman, thus I chose these two poses and position it to the closest I could.

POSE #1




 Ending pose

In order to make the spiderman look as if it really stick onto the wall, I added a plane there to give me a guideline where should not exit the boundary. 

POSE #2



Ending pose

Throughout this period, I learnt not only more shorcuts to do my posing, I also learnt the different character's behavioral, I don't really like spiderman, so I do not know what kind of key posing he has. I learnt to explore more inside the Maya software and realized Maya has even more components the let me explore with it, it enhances my thinking of modelling. Even though it may be tough getting the right positions and angle, sometimes the rig will turned out of shape, but everything is worth trying and learning, and I am very satisfied with my work, as I done it with my own hardwork, determination and patience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment